In case you haven't noticed, local celebrities have recently been flocking to Boracay for a much-needed getaway! TBH, we're still not over Solenn Heussaff's colorful beach 'fits at the Crimson Resort & Spa, and now here we are, already swooning over two other celebs we spotted vacationing at the same resort. Stylish sisters Toni Gonzaga-Soriano and Alex Gonzaga-Morada, on the other hand, showed off their sartorial prowess in foolproof yet chic black-and-white OOTDs!
Need style inspo for your future beach trip this summer? Check out their double tap-worthy looks below:
1. For her birthday dinner, Toni went for a corset-style white dress rendered in romantic lace. In contrast, her sister Alex opted for a simple black slip dress, which she accessorized with a straw boater hat and a single gold chain necklace.
2. We're loving Toni's modern spin on the classic black bikini. Her version boasts of a set of scalloped bandeau and high-waist bottoms.
3. You can never go wrong with an all-black 'fit! Take cues from Alex's maillot and skater skirt formula, which she further spruced up with a printed headscarf.
4. Toni and Alex showed off their individual aesthetic in their respective resort looks. While Toni went for an athleisure vibe in black cropped top and leggings combo with sneakers and a hat, Alex sported an all-white ensemble consisting of an embroidered blouse, straight-cut trousers, and a pair of Birkenstocks.
5. Here, Alex borrowed her sister's black rash guard—a practical choice for doing water sports! And to up the ante, she once again topped off her look with Crimson Resort & Spa's complementary boater hat. It's clearly been their fave accessory during the trip, and we're all for it.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!