A boss has got to dress the part and command that #respect. This Women's Month, we're snagging workwear inspo from the most reliable sources ever: 10 perpetually stylish, real-life ladies-on-top who are out to teach you a lesson or two on how to spin office outfits into a legitimate power source. Believe us, a crisp ensemble ensures unparalleled productivity.
1. Nothing looks neater than head-to-toe gray! Do a wide-leg trouser instead of the usual straight cut for an ultra-current silhouette.
2. Casual Friday gives you an excuse to bust out those denims, but feel free to go the extra mile and add on a sheer tulle layer. Chic.
3. Instead of your regular blazer, why not swap it out for a lightweight longline coat? Try and find one in a fabric similar to your fave suit jacket so that you stay comfy.
4. Looking prim and proper doesn't have to be boring. Look for details such as dainty florals and ribboned collars to satisfy your sartorial sweet tooth!
5. No other outfit spells power better than a full suit. Go for one with a looser, menswear-inspired fit that's so au courant.
6. Don't shy away from print! Brights and patterns are totally doable so long as you keep them within your stable of staples—a striped blazer, some bold-hued slacks, a fun button-down.
7. Unexpected textures and interesting shoes are always welcome! They're how you keep your work wardrobe spicy. Don lace trousers then pair with unique heels for an appropriate sprinkling of flair.
8. Sneak sportswear into your office lewk! Team a polo shirt with a pleated midi and cool brogues to score team points.
9. You've heard of the LBD, but what about the LGD? This shade of green is a cute option, but our point is that you should consider keeping a colored frock in your closet of dependables. Also, the kitten-heeled slingback is a trendy shoe choice to try.
10. Come casual Friday, it wouldn't hurt to remind everyone around you of exactly what you are.