Time is extremely valuable, and most of us want to get things done in the easiest and simplest way possible—including dressing up. Now, if you want to learn time-saving hacks or instant solutions in the event of a clothing malfunction, then TikTok has our backs. Below, we round up all the best and useful fashion hacks that might just change the way you get dressed for the better!
LOOK: Fashion hacks from Tiktok that actually work
1. This shoelace-and-safety pin hack for tightening your loose dresses actually works!
2. Here's how you can tighten jeans that are too big for you, without sewing.
3. A bra strap peeking out can be such a struggle, so it's a lifesaver to know that you could switch up your existing bras in different ways.
4. Bracelets can be a pain to put on by yourself, so make sure to try this hack that will surely save you time (and effort).
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Altering pants that are too tight is slightly more challenging, but this can still be achieved with the help of a hair tie.
6. Layered necklaces are so in right now, and you can actually "make" one with the single pieces you already have at home.
7. Spice up the way you tuck in your t-shirts!
8. Belts are usually one's go-to way of tightening trousers or adding flare to an outfit, but it's not always foolproof. In case you get into mishaps with your belts, check out these hacks:
8. Look instantly taller by dressing in this three-piece OOTD that you most probably already have in your closet.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Related Stories from Preview.ph
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!