Outfit repeating is great. It's a fantastic way to establish your personal style—and, more economically, it just isn't sensible to wear a piece of clothing only once. Even some of Manila's best dressed girls acknowledge the fact, and here's proof: we've rounded up five ever-chic ladies and trawled through their Instagram accounts to see which pieces keep playing reruns. Check them out below!
1. Renee de Guzman takes this pair of ruffled denim shorts everywhere. Not even kidding. Check out how she flies them from the heat of Manila to the Singaporean streets and then to the cobblestones in Paris with zero effort—weather shmeather, she seems to be saying, and we couldn't agree more.
2. Double (and triple, and quadruple) denim looks great on Laureen Uy, but fares even better teamed with the bright cherry-hued stiletto sock boots from Public Desire she's become accustomed to strutting. Reds and blues are a solid way to wear contrasting blocks of color. Bowie would be proud.
3. For Bea Marin, it's these cropped black trousers armed with a slight flare and trendy silver jump ring deets. We like how it's a versatile piece, but current enough to carry its own weight in an outfit. It doesn't fade into the background and yet still manages to work as a blank canvas. Love.
4. Jeline Catt favors warm, autumnal shades, and so we weren't surprised to find this Uniqlo orange ribbed mock neck top in a handful of her OOTDs. It's a good closet-building cue to take: if you want to start creating a signature lewk, choose your palette then accordingly stock up on basics you can wear over and over again.
5. Now this is cool. Mari Jasmine makes things so much easier for story-hunting editors like us, collating all her outfit-repeating adventures with the hashtag #WardrobeRehashMJ. Out of all the options in the tab though, our favorite example has got to be the black handkerchief-hemmed skirt from Dion Lee she's quite literally worn around the globe.