When we think of Friends, that classic sitcom about a group of six New Yorkers and their hilarious adventures, we remember each character for a unique trait. Joey was the ladies' man with the signature pick up line, "How you doin'?", Phoebe was the eccentric one who wrote songs (Smelly Cat, anyone?), Chandler was the sarcastic member with the hilarious one-liners that couldn't be any funnier.
Of course, when it came to who the most fashionable Friend was, it was always Rachel. I mean, by the end of show, she was torn between a job at Ralph Lauren and Prada! Not to mention the fact that the "Rachel" had become the "It" hairstyle of the time. It only made sense that people paid the most attention to Rachel and her outfits - she was the fashion guru of the group, after all.
However, come to think of it, Rachel wasn't the only one with the adorable wardrobe. Monica, the cooky neat freak we have all come to know and love, had a few fashion tips to share herself.
Below we present 10 outfits where Monica won the fashion game.
1. A cute crop top and a pair of comfy pajama pants is always a great go-to outfit. It's perfect for the summer, too.
2. Mon keeps it classy with a grey turtle neck, a black pencil skirt, and stockings - a timeless piece.
3. Exercising doesn't have to keep you away from that perfect #ootd. Stay fresh while breaking a sweat with a sports bra, cycling shorts, and a loose hoodie to top it off.
4. Overalls will never cease to be trendy. It's an easy outfit that's both casual and fashionable.
5. While argyle is a famous marker for "preppy" clothing (and a popular pattern for socks), Mon worked it casually with a plain black shirt and mom jeans (though it helps that the jacket is adorable).
6. Another way to look chic yet casual is by wearing an all-black outfit and finishing it off with something that pops, like Monica's floral button down.
7. Mon created a beautiful marriage between girly and sporty with a floral shirt dress and white sneakers. Another great look to sport in the summer heat.
8. Check this out, Britney. This is how you work an all-denim outfit.
9. A great way to not overdo a bright colored dress is by pairing it with timeless accessories - in Monica's case, a gold statement necklace and a trench coat.
10. A red trench coat is always a surefire way to stand out amongst the sea of beige and black.