Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff are finally back in Manila after a two-week Euro trip and yet we’re still having a hard time getting over their picturesque travel diary. Apart from them cuddling, holding hands, and gazing adorably into each other’s eyes, we also can’t help but notice their double-tap worthy #OOTDs. Because you know what they say, right? Couples that dress well together, stay together.
Below, we compiled the six times they got our stylish couple alert on high.
1. Even Gomez and Morticia Addams have nothing on these two lovebirds clad in black. Anne channelled Blair Waldorf in her preppy collared dress worn over black tights with gold ballet flats and to finish, a punchy red lip. Meanwhile, Erwan pulled a hat trick and kept things clean with a pair of white sneaks.
2. After having a sumptuous seafood lunch at the beach in Bretagne, the happy couple snapped an #OOTD together to capture their nautical moment. Anne looked Parisian in her striped top, ripped denim jeans and Stan Smiths, while Erwan played it cool with a pullover and a beanie.
3. Both looked casual cool while attending a wedding in Provence—Anne in an off-the-shoulder black lace dress and cat-eye sunnies and Erwan in a white pique shirt which he wore with his round-framed specs.
4. We spotted the couple on a date in Vienna. Clearly, a girl can never go wrong with a little white dress when it comes to impressing her beau.
5. Another wedding meant another stylish double #OOTD from these two. Anne once again showed off her flawless clavicle via a printed Bardot dress and Erwan, on the other hand, looked dashing in his barong which he dared to wear with a pair of navy blue chinos and brown leather derbies.
6. For their last day in Austria, both went for something laidback yet still chic—an easy breezy blue dress and a pair of mandals for Anne and a shirt-and-jeans combo for Erwan. They didn’t need much, obviously. They are, after all, each other’s arm candy.