Mark our words: Pilar Olivia Manzano Reyes is the fashion industry’s next big thing. The eight-month-old daughter of host and DJ Andi Manzano and her husband GP Reyes has been conquering social media one OOTD at a time—and get this—using her own Instagram account! With more than a hundred thousand followers already up her mini sleeve, only time will tell when she can be a full-fledged fashionista. But for now, check out the 10 times this little one proved she’s a certified style icon in the making:
1. When she went sunbathing in Punta Fuego.
Because who needs a yellow polka dot bikini when they have it in black?
2. And that one time she proved she can pull off a maillot, too.
In watermelon print, no less!
3. When she spiced up her Tokyo OOTD with a designer bag.
That’s right, Olivia. No one’s ever too young to tote around a Louis Vuitton.
4. She also brought a fur vest.
And it just had to be in pink.
5. And a pair of boots, of course!
Because it’s a must for fall and winter dressing.
6. When she went shopping for her dad’s kicks.
This cutie has good taste.
7. When we spotted her layering in style.
Travel OOTD game strong.
8. When she went on a picnic in her floral dress.
With a pink blanket that's matchy-matchy with her bib.
9. When she looked genuinely happy while shopping.
We all know it’s a true-blue fashion girl’s cardio.
10. When she outdid her mom’s OOTD.
We just have to give it to the little one. She definitely knows how to accessorize!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!