Since we're already right in the middle of ber months, it's time to relearn the art of layering. Though the weather might be cooler, there's no denying that it's still pretty hot compared to other countries, so you need to be smarter with how you do it. If you're feeling cold but wearing a jacket or hoodie will make you too warm (we know the feeling!), we suggest opting for a sweater vest.
Not only is it cozy enough to keep you warm, but its lack of sleeves will ensure that you still stay comfy in our ever-changing weather. There are also so many ways to style it—from wearing it with a skirt, biker shorts, pants, or leggings—the possibilities are endless! If you need some inspo, check out 10 of the cutest ones we spotted from our fave celebs and influencers:
Sweater Vest Outfit Ideas to Try in 2021
1. A classic way to wear your sweater vest is by pairing it with a plain white tee, like what Ashley Garcia did.
2. Want to keep it looking office-friendly? Wear it over a crisp white polo and blue jeans.
3. If your sweater vest-slash-cardigan is big enough, you can also wear it on its own with nothing underneath. It's the perfect coffee date outfit!
4. Want to be a little more daring? Go for a cropped sweater vest in a neutral hue.
5. The white sweater vest completes Angel Secillano's laidback preppy outfit.
6. You can keep your polo + sweater vest combo looking more casual by pairing them with your favorite shorts.
7. We can't get over how cozy this 'fit looks on AC Bonifacio!
8. Matching your sweater vest with your phone is genius.
9. A sweater vest outfit is best paired with a minimal makeup look.
10. Like Kyline, You can balance out your outfit by pairing your tight top with a slightly looser sweater vest.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!