When you're a family of stylish ladies, a beach trip is a golden opportunity to play dress-up together. Just take it from Sunshine Cruz and her daughters Angelina, Sam, and Chesca, who turned their holiday in La Union into a showcase of cop-worthy summer outfits. From DIY crochet tops, colorful bikinis, to neutral swimsuits, name it and the Cruzes packed them all! Scroll ahead to take style notes for your next family getaway!
All the Beach Outfits Sunshine Cruz and Her Daughters Wore in La Union
1. You can always count on the Cruzes to rock bright-colored 'fits. For this trip, mini dresses and matching sets in summery hues were their must-haves!
2. Let the Cruz sisters show you three ways to sport pastels at the beach. For a classic vibe like Angelina, pair a halter bikini set with a sheer white cover-up. For something more modest, opt for an off-shoulder day dress like Chesca or a cotton slip dress with a bright bikini top like Sam!
3. Unlike her daughters, Sunshine opted for neutral swimsuits for her beach looks. This white strapless one-piece, for example, stood out against her family's vibrant garb!
4. ICYDK, Sunshine is a pro at making crochet tops! She has made a ton of colorful custom pieces for her daughters, and they all proudly wear her creations on the 'gram. Recently, the actress made one for her older sister, too! So sweet!
5. Can't decide what to pack for your trip? A black one-piece always has your back. Like Sunshine, invest in one that fits you perfectly and choose a bikini cut and neckline that fits your body like a dream. This way, you can just grab it anytime and go straight for a dip!
6. This twinning moment between Sunshine and her sister had our jaws dropping to the floor. We love the subtle differences in their looks—Tess' bikini bares more skin with subtle cutouts, while Sunshine's two-piece offers more coverage with a high-waisted bottom.
7. Last but not the least, Sunshine was a vision in this white floral maillot. The way its print matches the hues on her sunnies was such a nice, low-key touch!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!