Whether you're simply a shy kind of gal to post your beach OOTD photos or you've got a fun an Instagrammable swimsuit you've been dying to show off, Chie Filomeno is here to give you some ideas. Known for her consistent swimwear posts, she’s someone who can always effortlessly pull off any pose. Besides, all you’ve got to do is to feel yourself as you do it!
That said, we couldn’t help but jot down some notes for you so you don't run out of ideas the next time you go out for your next summer getaway. Here are 10 more subtle but sexy ways to pose in a swimsuit for the snap you've planned for the 'gram:
Subtle but Sexy Ways to Pose in a Swimsuit, As Seen on Chie Filomeno
1. Ever thought of zipping down your summer shorts to tease your bikini’s stunning pop of color? Chie poses as if she’s getting ready for a swim—one leg out front, hips slightly to the side and your arms doing whatever feels natural.
2. Being candid is the way to go when you just want to show off your swimsuit. Do a classic bikini lift pose with your body angling away from the camera, and you have a priceless photo of you having fun under the sun.
3. Too shy to show your face? Cover it with your straw hat and let your gorgeous bikini steal the show.
4. This laidback, half-submerged pose won't only make you look like have a sun-kissed glow, but also effortlessly showcases your curves underwater.
5. Feeling lazy to stand up and strike a pose? Don’t worry, you can keep lying down, and allow the curves of your body flaunt your pretty two-piece suit.
6. Chie loves putting her arms up for a quick snap. Here, she raises them both as she holds onto the shed and angles one knee, completely making her look tall and slender.
7. You may think the sitting pose is not appealing for everyone, but take it from the Chie way of doing it. Arching your back and extending your legs is an easy way to achieve that subtle sexy look.
8. Want to flaunt your new maillot swimsuit without looking awkward standing up? All you need to do is to kneel down and put your hands on your waist.
9. In case you want to change things up, you can prop yourself up the pool with your back facing the camera. Allow your shoulders to arch up as you tilt your chin down for that subtly mysterious, sexy look.
10. Of course, the breeze blowing your hair could be of use when you’re trying to get that cool, trouble-free pose. Try bringing your hair up with both hands as you slightly tilt your head to the side, and let your body against a picturesque background do the work.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!