Attention, couples: Valentine’s Day is fast-approaching. That means not only planning your activities, but also what you'll be wearing for the occassion! Whatever you and significant other have planned, whether its a shopping spree or a enjoying scrumptious meal together, it doesn't hurt to bring your style A game!
If you're looking for ways to wear matching outfits, or just want to dress fashionably as a couple in general, then check out our list of influencer and celebrity couples who will inspire you to do just that.
10 Coordinated Outfit Ideas As Seen on Celebrities and Influencers
1. Whether they're travelling or just having casual date at home, Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla remain a stylish duo. In Paris, the two donned chic looks wherein Kathryn's light neutrals went seamlessly with Daniel's darker-toned 'fit. >
2. Follow a neutral color palette if you want to make coordinating outfits a breeze. In the looks below, Angelique Manto and David Guison have their distinct aesthetic, but thanks to their color palette of browns and beiges, they effortlessly complement each other.
3. You and your partner will definitely ooze class and sophistication by rocking pantsuits. Just take cues from Heart Evangelista and Chiz Escudero, who are the perfect pair in matching silhouettes with slightly different colors and patterns.
4. Going on a casual date? Grab your best pair of jeans in similar shades, and it’s up to you two to get creative with everything else. It's the most low-key twinning look you can do, as seen here on Ashley Yap and Reph Bangsil.
5. To look as fresh as Bea Alonzo and Dominic Roque, coordinate by wearing bottoms in a similar hue. You can style the rest of your outfit however you want!
6. Wearing monochromatic outfits is a no-brainer if you want to go twinning with your partner. But instead of neutrals, why not switch it up by going for bright colors instead? It’ll surely make you two standout from the crowd, just like JP Arrieta and Alvin Liwanag in this greenery combo.
7.&If you don’t want to commit to a full-on monochrome look, then you can opt to sticking to one base color. As seen on Vice Ganda and Ion Perez, they donned a sky blue color scheme featuring different pieces.
8. Instead of wearing outfits with just one color, a subtle yet effective way to coordinate outfits is by sticking to similar colors. Can't think of a palette off the bat? Channel Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez and go for a black and white moment.
9. Gabbi Garcia and Khalil Ramos' outfits are proof that opposites attract. Her all-white ensemble is the perfect contrast for his dark leaf-printed black top and acid wash jeans.
10. If you and your partner have similar styles like Rhea Bue and Jeff Ong, then coordinating is relatively easy. To literally go twinning, wear a matching T-shirt! You can get creative with the rest of your outfit so that the two of you can still be true to your individual styles.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!