Often, you'll find that the slightest flick of the wrist and the lightest sleight of hand can make a ton of difference in the way an outfit turns out. Here, cop five easy styling tricks from Janella Salvador's OOTDs that will elevate your usual 'fits.
1. Ruffle the pristineness of icy all-white with on-trend yet neutral tan. Delicately layered gold necklaces add a subtle bit of sparkle while staying in the same sandy color palette.
2. Toss on a sheer shirt over a bralette for when you want to cover up juuust a notch sans sacrificing the sexy.
3. Denim actually isn't a bad option for dressier dinners! Just choose a piece in a cocktail-ready silhouette and go.
4. Funky accessories like Janella's punchy, bladelike fuchsia sunnies make repeating a custom investment suit miles more fun.
5. When all else fails, the quickest way to sleek chic is the classic, undying turtleneck and wide-leg trouser combo.