Hold up, there's no need to toss your time-worn pair of skinny jeans! What goes around comes around, and while the skintight silhouette hasn't quite made a comeback and overtaken the fashion set's favored wide leg just yet, there are some cool, updated ways to rock it. See what we mean with seven stylish, oh-so-current examples below!
1. Lady with a baby comin' through. Liz Uy suggests layering a long, dramatic cowl-necked top over your skinnies, then tossing a cool, classic leather jacket on top. Offspring optional.
2. We love the touch of kitsch Renee de Guzman's gloriously fluffy white sandals lend! Finish with a pageboy cap and graphic slogan tee for extra style points.
3. If yours are the stretchy kind, give 'em street cred with striped gym socks, a quadruple-XL denim jacket, and Louis Vuitton Archlights. Ida Anduyan knows what's up.
4. Flaunt that toned torso like Jeline Catt does! Channel idyllic summer days in somethin' polka dotted and beribboned.
5. Go cutesy courtesy of Irene Kim in an oversized hoodie, classic pumps, and—the pièce de résistance, we think—a peppering of colorful hair barrettes.
6. You could tuck the hems of your jeans into some statement sock boots, but Margaret Zhang simply cuffs hers and teams them with a swathing of ruffled, mint-green gingham. Fresh.
7. There are few things an eye-popping fuchsia sneaker and bucket hat combo can't do. Just ask Sandara Park!