Not everyone has the time and energy to go the extra mile and clock in those crunches at the gym, but just because you aren't sporting a six-pack doesn't mean you can't nail the athleisure trend. The best thing about these clothes is that they're durable and built for comfort, and with the right tips and tricks, rocking these basic pieces out on the streets might just give you the same satisfaction as running a mile on that treadmill.
Take your cues from these fashion girl-approved OOTDs:
1. Bust out your new kicks in style by matching them with a pair of culottes or trousers, then throw on a blouse or a comfy sweater. It's the perfect combo if you're straddling the line between underdressed and overdressed at any function.
2. If you're planning a fun night out but don't want to worry about heel-induced blisters, you can always stay comfy in your sneakers while still looking like the life of the party in your favorite little black dress.
3. For a girl on the go, opt for track pants and pair them with a cropped top and some sneakers. A stylish yet efficient look if you're planning to run some errands!
4. Perfect that nonchalant cool girl vibe by wearing your sweatpants with a tank top or a bralette. Finish the look by covering up with an oversized denim jacket to add to your edgy aesthetic.
5. Dress for comfort on your next vacation! A pair of leggings will make it easier for you to move from one tourist spot to the next. All you need is a long-sleeved tee layered with an oversized jacket to balance out the look.
6. Believe it or not, cycling shorts are the latest trend worn by celebs whether on the street or on the red carpet, and this novel fashion look was pioneered by none other than Kim Kardashian herself. Try out her monochrome look by pairing your cycling shorts with some chic thigh-high boots and a turtleneck.
7. If you're looking to dress up, you can also hop on the cycling shorts trend by pairing it with an oversized blazer, as seen on Dion Lee's spring runway. It's definitely a bold look, but a Preview girl never shies away from a challenge!