It's always summertime everywhere Jen Gerodias-Diaz goes. Founder of innovative local brand Snoe Beauty Philippines, the mom-of-four definitely has a lot on her plate, but her outfits always give off a carefree, vacay-ready vibe we really, really dig. After all, it's great being reminded of the beach while going about the daily nine-to-five, right? Check out more of this savvy, sassy CEO's sunshiney looks, right here.
1. Here's proof that your OOTDs totally shape your mood for the day! A vibrant dash of color—in the form of swinging tassels and pompoms—lifts the spirits of anyone who lays their eyes on you.
2. Jen does budget fashion so well. Check out her breakdown of this entire look! We can hardly believe the whole ensemble costs less than P3000. (That adorable 10-peso bag is driving us nuts.)
3. Style-wise, Jen's a go-getter, too! Even the way she does monochrome black-and-white is fun, fun, fun.
4. Suiting up doesn't have to be stuffy. Pick a printed number like this one and you'll never want to change out of it.
5. A tip from Jen: Use unique, detailed shawls as tops for when you're feeling drab and uninspired. Instant creativity points!
6. Turn your fave shirtdress retro-cute with the addition of a bright headwrap, some funky cat-eye shades, and a dapper pair of brogues.
7. See what we mean when we say she's vacay-ready on the daily?
8. Jen's also got a penchant for boho-flavored statement earrings. BRB, hoarding to match her collection!