Sandara Park wears many hats: She’s a K-pop idol from popular girl group 2NE1, a fashion trendsetter (who could forget her iconic “palm tree” hairstyle?), and a talented actress. But for her Filipino fans, she’s best known as the Pambansang Krung Krung. ICYDK, Dara lived in the Philippines when she was younger and considers it as her second home after her native South Korea.
That being said, the 37-year-old recently came for a visit in support of her fellow Korean artists such as BamBam, Jackson Wang, and boy group TREASURE. Naturally, Dara couldn’t pass up the opportunity to take a mini holiday as she was back in the country. Playful prints and bright colors never escape the idol’s OOTDs and were clearly evident in her effortless vacation looks.
Sandara Park’s Streetwear OOTDs in Manila
1. The idol kept things cute yet casual on her flight on the way to Manila. Over a white ribbed top was a cream-colored button-down shirt speckled with colorful stars. As she walked through NAIA, Dara was spotted adding a slouchy woven hat to her OOTD.
2. Dara also went shopping! As she took a quick dressing-room selfie, we see her funky ensemble comprised of an oversized floral button-down, denim shorts, and sneakers. She partnered her ‘fit with a multi-colored fringe bag that definitely shows us that sometimes more is more!
3. As proven here, the idol is one of the few people who can look so effortlessly chic dressed in just a baggy tee and a bucket hat!
4. Of course, a visit to the Philippines wouldn’t be complete without a Jollibee stopover! Dara opted for an oversized tee, shorts, slippers, and baseball cap combo—we're calling it an elevated pambahay lewk!
5. Dara’s love for unconventional pieces isn’t left unnoticed! Besides her white tee adorned with circular holes, we also noticed her rounded yellow and hot pink arm candy, plus her Yeezy Foam Runners that added to the off-kilter nature of her ‘fit!
6. Despite the rainy weather, nothing could stop Dara from enjoying a poolside moment! She looked so chic wearing a cropped Burberry rash guard together with an orange and black printed sarong. Finishing off her look were a pair of square-shaped sunnies and the same Yeezy footwear.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!