Solenn Heussaff and her husband, Nico Bolzico, just hilariously announced that they're having another baby girl! And much like her older sister Tili, Baby Bolz #2 has a dating rule to follow: No dating till she's 23! We can't blame Nico for imposing this, though! If their daughters are to take after their mom, they're sure to grow up just as gorgeous and talented as she is. Need proof? Just check out their stylish mom's chic 'fits!
LOOK: All of Solenn Heusaff’s Stylish Maternity OOTDs
1. Solenn has admitted to being a fuss-free dresser and prefers pieces that she can “slip on and go.” That being said, her coffee-colored bodycon makes for the perfect pregnancy dress since its soft fabric can stretch as her belly grows.
2. During the GMA Gala, Solenn walked down the red carpet in an all-black Neric Beltran creation featuring a low back and a short train embellished with flower appliqués. Its slight form-fitting silhouette highlighted the 37-year-old's prominent baby bump.
3. While lounging around at home, Solenn likes to keep things casual and comfy by donning a bralette and teaming it with grey sweats.
4. Solenn recently took a solo trip to Paris and packed a wardrobe full of neutrals to accompany her. Here, the celebrity mom was seen in a smocked bralette top partnered with black leggings as she relaxed on her apartment’s balcony with a Madeleine Humphries.
5. No visit to the City of Lights would be complete without a walk through the Jardin des Tuileries. Naturally, Solenn decked herself out in a head-to-toe neutral OOTD comprised of a figure-hugging LBD underneath a sleeveless grey top. As for her accessories, she slipped on a pair of dark sunglasses and carried a black leather tote.
6. Sporting her go-to dress style during a night out with friends, the celeb mom wore another fitted midi dress that showed off her bump and threw on a blazer over it. Elevating her LWD was the cutout in the front that revealed a sliver of skin. Trés chic!
7. Solenn switched things up by opting for a wrap mini-dress and blazer combo. Finishing off her look was a Louis Vuitton Speedy purse and classic white sneakers.
8. An activewear set is a no-brainer if you’re looking for something that you can move around in with ease, and without the effort of putting together an entirely new ‘fit. In Solenn’s case, an all-white set was her choice of outfit for the day.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!