Every step Sofia Andres has made in Europe has been an insanely stylish one. Along with her beau Daniel Miranda, and their baby Zoe, the actress has been looking as great as all of the scenic sights they've been visiting. After being spotted in Spain, the family headed west to Portugal for a quick detour.
Sofia always puts her 'fits together with a sophisticated and light hand. For this trip, she proved that even the simplest or most basic of OOTDs can be elevated with the right accessories, be it a designer tote or a colorful headpiece. Want to see how she does it? Scroll away!
LOOK: All of Sofia Andres' cool travel outfits in Portugal
1. Having an evening stroll around the Portugese streets, Sofia wore a cream-colored high-neck dress with a simple black trench and a pair of combat boots. What ties the outfit together though, is her silver Balenciaga Hourglass Bag that she wore across her body.
2. Another way she styled the glittery bag was with a cropped knit turtleneck, white wide-legged jeans, sneakers, and the same trusty trench. Capping things off was a bucket hat in the classic Burberry print.
3. For some subtle color-blocking, the actress slipped into a soft green seersucker skirt and a cozy, hot pink mockneck top. A gray bucket hat houses her locks and lets the vibrant 'fit take center stage.
4. Here's a great example of how delightfully a colorful garb can stand out against neutrals: Sofia's Gen Z green turtleneck totally catches your eye even under her coat and around her other black pieces.
5. A dinner affair calls for an outfit that's casual yet still a bit spiffy. For the celeb mom, that meant a crisp white button-down shirt loosely tucked into a houndstooth mini skirt and her killer pair of combat boots. We also love the double Cs we spot on her designer phone case!
6. Sofia was the yang to Daniel's yin in this all-white OOTD, accented by her magenta beanie, her bronze handbag, and even her Nike sneakers. If this doesn't convince you to invest in chic accessories, we don't know what will!
7. An adorable family photo saw the 23-year-old actress in a red pullover and palazzo-style forest green jeans, underneath her go-to black coat. We're also loving Daniel and Zoe's easy-breezy daytime looks!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!