After traversing through Europe for a couple of months, it looks like Sofia Andres has missed the tropical wonders back here in the PH. For some much-needed fun under the sun, the actress booked a stay at the crowd-favorite Lihim Resorts in El Nido, Palawan
Sofia put forward her sophisticated, yet straightforward approach to dressing up when packing for this trip. A couple of solid-toned swimmies and resort-ready ensembles were all she needed to hang loose in style. If you also have a penchant for minimal yet dainty OOTDs by the sea, then you're going to want to keep scrolling.
LOOK: Sofia Andres' beach outfits in Palawan
1. Who says you can't wear black to the beach? Sofia made a pretty convincing case to don the hue with this sleek backless jumpsuit, that had the most delightful frilly shoulder straps. She kept things monochromatic with her Hermès sandals and a Fiorucci bucket hat.
2. Enjoying a snack before sunset, the actress donned a moss green bikini with a tinted pair of round shades.
Her chosen cover-up for the day was a cropped white button-down top. It also seemed like she packed a brown version of her Hermès sandals, which, we have to say, does go better with her earth-toned swimsuit.
3. Next up, the celeb mom stepped onto the shore in a lovely mustard two-piece swimsuit. Its strapless top and high-waisted cut totally flattered her figure!
4. This lacy Charina Sarte frock was exactly what Sofia needed to lounge by the pool in style. Not to mention, its cheery yellow color perfectly complemented her brown locks.
5. Could Sofia be in a more serene state than when she's sipping coffee by the beach? On this morning, she slipped into a bright orange maillot, and covered up with a fuss-free white slip dress.
When it was time dip her toes in the water, she took off the dress and posed for a sun-kissed travelgram. Love!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!