Dressing up in one hue is an effortless way to appear put-together. You will also look taller because your monochrome clothes create a fluid silhouette. Plus, you'll get ready in the morning faster because you don't really need to think if your top and bottoms are bagay. Simply put, you must try wearing a monochromatic outfit at least once in your life. It's the easiest trick in the fashion book! We promise that you'll look stylish ASAP.
To further convince you, we surveyed Sofia Andres' monochromatic OOTDs. The actress has nailed tonal dressing so we're pretty sure you'll learn a thing or two from her. Check out all her outfits here:
1. An eyelet top gave this all-white OOTD more texture.
2. This super cozy OOTD—slouchy sweater, straight-cut jeans, and white sneaks—was made more interesting with a bucket hat in a contrasting color.
3. We need to get these sage green coordinates ASAP!
4. It looks like Sofia is a really big fan of cozy dressing, as seen on this all-black OOTD.
5. This oversized button-down makes for a cool laid back look to try when it's hot out.
6. Sofia took her monochromatic style up a notch by putting on white hair clips to match her outfit.
7. The easiest way to score a monochromatic OOTD is by wearing a bright-colored dress. While you're at it, match your makeup with your outfit, too.
8. We're totally copying this head-to-toe beige look for summer.
9. An all-black outfit need not be boring. Here, Sofia wore a printed dress and a pair of chunky mandals. We got to admit, we want to ride on the ugly shoe trend because of this look.
10. Balance the girly-ness of a crop top set with a pair of chunky sneakers.
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.