When it comes to effortlessly chic dressing, Sofia Andres has got this down to a T. While the celebrity mom’s love for colorful looks is evident in her curated Instagram, there’s no denying that she also has a natural affinity for neutral-toned pieces. Case in point: We’ve spotted Sofia in a slew of stylish LBDs that prove this classic closet staple will never let you down.
LOOK: 7 Effortlessly Chic LBD OOTDs, As Seen on Sofia Andres
1. With the bevy of styles a little black dress comes in, it can be difficult to choose which one to cop. But as seen here on Sofia, a perennial piece such as an ankle-grazing slip can become a casual look when worn with sandals. It can also easily transition into a more formal OOTD by teaming it with a pair of heels!
2. Playing around with textures and prints is part of what makes fashion fun! Just take it from Sofia who partnered a patterned long-sleeved top over her black tweed Versace dress.
3. While we love how a black dress can make for a stylish monochromatic look, adding a pop of color to your outfit never hurt! Taking style cues from the 24-year-old, she accessorized her short puff-sleeved LBD with a white Prada handbag and multi-colored Dior slides.
4. In case you wanted a little black dress with a little more oomph, then do as Sofia does and opt for an LBD with floral embellishments on the neckline. Simple yet so chic!
5. A dress may not be your first choice to wear in colder climates, but Sofia proves that all it takes is some layering to turn it into winter-appropriate garb. Here, she throws on a black turtleneck sweater underneath a black leather mini dress during her vacation in Spain and completes her all-black look with a pair of chunky boots.
6. The Italian summer wasn’t enough to stop the actress from donning a long-sleeved mohair LBD on her Rome trip earlier this year! She chose to accessorize it with a bright yellow handbag and timeless jewelry pieces around her neck and fingers.
7. A subtle way to show off some skin is by going for an LBD with a low neckline while having a long skirt just like Sofia’s dark breezy piece. To elevate her summery frock, she partnered it with silver heels, a black handbag, and framed her face with a pair of oversized sunglasses.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!