It's easy to get a little camera shy when you're posing in public places. People will stare, so you might be feeling conscious about yourself to strike a pose. But if the background is just too cool not to 'gram, take notes from Sofia Andres. She has mastered the art of flirting with the camera in the most low-key way. Keep scrolling for an incognito posing class!
1. Wear sunnies and pretend to cuff your pants.
2. Or act like you're fixing your shoes!
3. Pose with a friend and your merienda.
4. Look for a huge pillar (to hide you) and work your pose.
5. When the wall is just so 'grammable, look away from the camera.
6. Who knew a staircase railing would make a great OOTD spot?
7. When you're in a restaurant and you're too shy to pose, cover your face with your hand.
8. Take your photo from the waist down. Problem solved!
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.