Sofia Andres frequently goes out of the country on exciting jaunts and never fails to pack a stylish wardrobe. Whether it be winter in Madrid wearing menswear-inspired ensembles or summer in Italy in fresh and colorful ‘fits, Sofia knows exactly how to dress for whatever the season calls for. Her latest trip abroad found her in Switzerland for the European Men’s Golf Tour, sponsored by luxury watch brand Omega.
Along with other celebs in attendance like Maja Salvador and Joshua Garcia, the 24-year-old spent her time in the picturesque country with the most fashionable 'fits styled by Steph Aparici. Keep scrolling below to see her European lookbook!
LOOK: Sofia Andres’ Chic and Classy Switzerland OOTDs
1. Sofia makes even the most casual OOTD look effortlessly chic. Case in point: her monochromatic airport ‘fit comprising of a Versace sweater, black pants, and Hermès slides. But while her ensemble seems to take on a dark color palette, her bright orange luggage and beige Louis Vuitton OnTheGo tote added a splash of color to her overall look.
2. We love how Sofia's olive green eyelet jumpsuit from Charina Sarte automatically gave her a put-together look. The actress spruced it up with her Bottega Veneta purse and high heels.
3. Here, Sofia here teams a collared baby pink playsuit, chunky sandals, and flaming red bomber jacket for an outfit that easily serves laidback cool girl vibes.
4. As much as we love her casual looks, we can’t deny how seeing Sofia all glammed up also hits different! For a fancy evening indoors, Sofia decked herself out in a lovely sage halter dress paired with strappy silver stilettos. Over the course of the night, she chose to throw on an oversized black blazer over her shoulders.
5. Sofia managed to inject some edgy flavor into her golfing OOTD by partnering Omega’s white and red polo shirt and baseball cap with a black pleated skirt from Versace.
6. With her own take on the Barbiecore trend, Sofia donned an ankle-grazing fuchsia pink frock for an evening with Omega’s team. Unafraid to flaunt some skin, her dress featured a low V-neckline and cutout sides that exposed her waist. She finished off her dressy ensemble with pink stud Valentino heels and a Balenciaga purse.
7. In another Barbie moment, the celebrity mom sported an eye-catching pink hue in the form of a silk midi dress while out and about on Geneva’s streets! As for her accessories, she went with oversized Dior frames, Jacquemus’ Le Chiquito bag, and Dior sandals.
8. A neutral color palette will never fail you—just take it from Sofia! As she explored the European city’s local spots, we spotted the actress in a black Love Bonito jumpsuit. Also present were her trusty chunky sandals and a beige bucket hat to shield her face from the sun.
9. On one of her last days in the city, Sofia totally nailed the understated elegant aesthetic in a matching blue oversized button-down and shorts combo!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!