If you bought pretty shoes pre-pandemic and you think they didn't get the "airtime" and cost-per-wear they deserved, here's an easy solution: Post shoefies! Cute pics of your sneakers, heels, sandals, and flats are good filler photos for your feed. It's a great way to show off your sense of style without oversaturating your feed (or followers) with your whole body OOTD pics.
Need ideas? Here are the coolest we saw on Instagram!
How To Take Cute Shoefies For Instagram
1. Put one foot forward to create a sense of movement in your photo.
2. Lift your leg to let your sneakers shine in the photo.
3. Take a close-up photo so everyone could see the interesting details of your new kicks.
4. Take a mirror selfie on your bed, but put your shoes at the forefront!
5. If you're out and you see interesting details on the floor, take advantage of it!
6. Show off your mani and shoefie in one shot.
7. Hold up a pair to create a dynamic product shot! Experiment on flash photography if your natural indoor lighting isn't as nice.
8. White sheets (or even a curtain!) work as a perfect background for a crisp and clean shoefie.
9. You don't need to wear your shoes to have the perfect shoefie. Good lighting can transform even a static product shot into something dramatic and cool
10. Try a monochromatic approach for a classy color palette overall.
11. Put your foot up on a pedestal to show off that sexy heel!
12. Use shadows to your advantage to create an interesting shot that's definitely double-tap worthy!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!