Actress Kylie Padilla may be in the eye of the tornado right now, but that won't stop her from looking fresh on the 'gram. A quick scroll through her page bestows upon us a few key pointers on how to achieve a self-portrait that's effortlessly alluring. Even as a full-time mother, turning up the heat one photo at a time comes second nature to her. If, like us, you're still obsessed with her relaxed 'fits, why not read on for some Kylie-approved tips on how to take the perfect sultry selfie? Below, we round up 10 we're definitely taking notes from.
10 sultry yet low-key selfie poses to copy from Kylie Padilla
1. Get up close and personal with your camera! Be as proud of your features as much as Kylie is with her hazel eyes and freckles. Precariously place some hair over one of your eyes to add some mystery to your pic.
2. We all love the golden hour, especially when it creates some intricate shadows through our windows. Make the most out of it and look directly at your camera with your hair to the side.
3. Take a post-workout snap and show off your toned bod by tying up your shirt. Kylie shows us that the trick to a captivating mirror shot is to actually look into your phone and not the mirror itself.
4. For a "woke up like this" shot, put your hair in a bun and place your hand against your lips while pensively looking at the camera. This is a pose anyone can totally pull off!
5. To cheerfully show off your side profile (and possibly a new hairstyle), look away at a 90-degree angle with a wide smile. Slightly stick out your tongue to add a cheeky vibe to your snap!
6. Sexy can also be sweet! With your camera framing your chest-to-face area, place your hand on your chin and ever-so-delightfully smile. If you have any ink on your hands, this pose also draws some much needed attention to them.
7. A pout can do no wrong. Do your cutest rendition of a duck face and look away from the camera for the quintessential cool-but-cute-girl vibe.
8. This pose proves that you can look alluring even without showing your face. Sit down, place your legs apart from one another, and reach out to your phone while facing away. The result is undeniably cool and double-tap worthy.
9. Kylie debuted her BetCin character's hairdo with a steamy selfie. Replicate this look by hovering over your phone and having the flash on as you snap pics. Shaking up your hair and placing your hand by your lips add some edge to this sultry shot.
10. It would be a waste to not take a few photos when you spot a mirror with a really interesting frame. Strike a fresh pose in front of it by placing one leg in front of the other—this not only makes the selfie appear more effortless, but it also elongates your figure as you click your camera.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!