Although opting for neutral outfits is a no-brainer, it definitely wouldn’t hurt to add a bit of color to your OOTDs. Sure, a minimalist outfit is definitely a classic, but wearing colors is a fun way to experiment with your style. Colors are expressive and can make one's outfit standout. Even with a plain outfit, a subtle pop of color can make all the difference! You don't need to go all out right away, and can slowly incorporate bits of color into your wardrobe.
Just take cues from Sarah Lahbati! This stylish mom is known for her cool and chic ensembles that showcase a mix of neutrals and colors, too. Whether it’s a trip to Switzerland or a vacation at a local beach, you'll definitely see her in an effortlessly eye-catching outfit. Wanna try it out yourself? Check out seven of Sarah's colorful outfits you can wear, too!
LOOK: 7 colorful Sarah Lahbati outfits:
1. Starting off easy, you can slowly ease color into your style through your accessories. Along with your monochrome look, such as Sarah’s all-white outfit, accessorize with something fun like this pink crossbody bag.
2. Spruce up your denim look with fun and bright accessories. Sarah's all-denim outfit may be casual at first glance, but her green bag brings the whole ensemble to life.
3. A hot pink blazer is a bold, striking piece, but you can play it down by pairing it with black pants and some dainty accessories.
4. If you’re feeling a bit extra, then go for a bright, full-on monochrome ‘fit. Here, Sarah dons a red jumpsuit along with neutral accessories and shoes to balance out the look.
5. You can layer over a colroful statement piece, like how Sarah wears a black blazer over a green button-down mini dress. She also includes more dark pieces—a blue bag and black sandals to go along with the blazer, which altogether highlights the dress.
6. If you’re at the beach or poolside, then try to go for a fun, bright swimsuit—it goes well with the sunny, tropical ambience!
7. Here's another way to dress up your plain, light-colored outfit: a statement accessory! Sarah’s light pink top, white pants, and nude shoes may be simple and classy, but her bright green handbag makes her look stand out more.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!