Sarah Geronimo's recent megawatt, Araneta Coliseum-staged concert with Regine Velasquez, titled Unified, wasn't only an evening of seriously powerhouse vocals—it was also an excellent night for showcasing proudly Filipino-made glitz and glamour. Styled by none other than Liz Uy and her prolific Stylized Studio team plus celeb stylist Bang Pineda, Sarah hit the stage in a series of stunning looks by top Philippine fashion talents. Here, we round up our faves.
1. According to Leo Almodal, the designer behind this yellow tuxedo-inspired gown, his creation is decked head-to-toe with "light topaz shimmer Swarovski crystals." Gorgeous.
2. This glittering, asymmetrical Mak Tumang number is a masterpiece. We love that the single shoulder is dropped, baring a dainty flash of decollete.
3. Sarah performed her cult-status song "Tala" (we know you're humming along right now) in this fringed, flaming, embellished bodysuit by Neric Beltran. A fire 'fit for performing a total hit.
4. Michael Leyva's contribution to the sparkling array was an ocean blue wide-leg jumpsuit that did wonders for elongating her slender line. So flattering.
5. And for the finale, Rajo Laurel's decadently beaded couture touch! Fun fact: Rajo was one of the very first local masters Sarah wore when she came to stardom at the tender age of 14. A fitting ode.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!