Awaiting Sandara Park's parade of too-cool outfits every Paris Fashion Week has become one of our favorite seasonal sports. She makes the anticipation worth it, too! Dara's back in the game for the Spring-Summer 2020 runways—below, check out her slew of enviable front-row OOTDs. Which one is your fave?
1. First up, the too-important airport lewk!
2. Here's Dara cozily bundled in Marin Serre moons. Following the label's collab with Nike, those telltale crescents have become near-omnipresent, and we're not complaining about it.
3. She looks ace even while off-duty and chilling on those cobblestone alleys.
4. Can head-to-toe black be any cooler?! Ann Demeulemeester is the pinnacle.
5. Dara poses with Japanese style stars Mademoiselle Yulia and Emma at the Courreges show. Those boots are total needs.
6. Here she is flashing a big, bright smile in billowing, graphic Off-White.
7. Her chosen Balmain 'fit was sweet yet structured, saccharine yet sleek.
8. Forget statement sleeves and sample Vivienne Westwood's scene-stealing lapels instead! Dara declares they're best worn with a socks-and-sandals combo.
9. This schoolgirl sure knows how to suit up...in nothing less than Thom Browne, of course.
10. More laidback snaps to close the season! We already can't wait to see her next.