Sandara Park is our reigning peg for, like, everything. Whether she's killing it front row at fashion week, headlining a variety show with fellow A-list K-celebs, or simply off-duty on holiday, you can bet she's going to be miles more stylish than anyone else in the room. Speaking of the latter sitch, have you seen her birthday vacay OOTDs in Bohol?
1. She visited the must-see Chocolate Hills in a street-smart chessboard bowler shirt tossed over a white Celine logo tee, jean cutoffs, and sneakers. In our opinion, it's her choice of add-ons that really make the 'fit: Spy a denim bucket hat, reflector sunnies, oversized leopard hobo sling, and long Nike sports socks.
2. Even her camo print pajamas are fire.
3. Her lewk for hitting the beach on day two had us wondering exactly how many of these cool shirts and fun hats she actually owns. That plaid topper is a scene-stealer.
4. It's lookin' as if making goofy novelty glasses work is her forte, too. Not surprised.
5. When it all boils down to basics, what we admire best about Dara's style is that she marches to the beat of her own drum. Her homebound plane outfit, a veritable mishmash of colors and labels she singularly manages to pull off, is only further proof.