It's safe to say Miss Grand Philippines 2020 Samantha Bernardo won't be stopping by the beach anytime soon. ICYMI, she's currently cooped up in the eponymous Pinoy Big Brother house. Dubbed as the "Bread Queen-er" of Palawan, Sam is one of kuya's latest housemates, and it looks like she's been having some fun inside the house.
Though, we can be sure she probably misses soaking up the sun in a body-hugging two piece, since she definitely knows how to work a maillot for the most double-tap worthy shot. Just look at her, flashing a smile or striking a cheerful pose from time to time. It's a great way for her to flaunt her statuesque bod and her bubbly personality at the same time. If you're looking for any tips for the perfect swimsuit shot, you best look to beauty queens like her. Below, we round up eight Sam Bern poses we're definitely trying on our next trip to the shore.
8 sultry but sweet ways to pose for a photo, as seen on Samantha Bernardo:
1. Nothing beats the island breeze, so you best take it all in. Direct your body towards the shore, put your left hand to your face and ever-so-poetically shut your eyes for a dreamy snap.
2. We're dubbing this the "Beauty Queen Pose" since we've seen a lot of our favorite pageant girls doing it. To achieve it, slighly raise one leg over the other so that it elegantly tilts your body. Place your hands on your sides, look straight into the camera and click, click, click!
3. Beach poses don't always have to be fierce. Have a cute hat that matches your top? Hold unto it and gleefully show off your pearly whites.
4. For an easy-go-lucky photo, lie down on a beach towel, place your head on your hand and smile. This pose is cheery and cheeky at the same time.
5. For a "stolen" shot with the sea behind you, look down and grin from ear to ear. You can put your locks in a bun to really make sure the camera catches your expression.
6. Whether you love to hate it or hate to love it, the "fake laugh" pose is here to stay. For pics near the water, elongate your neck by "laughing" towards the sky and position your body in a way that it appears like you're about to get something. Candid? No. Cute? Absolutely.
7. Now this one's an easy one to do if you just want to flaunt what you got. Turn away from the camera, making sure it's framing your whole side profile. Puff up your chest and slightly put your chin up to accentuate your features back there.
8. When all else fails, just give your followers the most seductive smolder you have. Look like you just got out of the water and place your hands on your neck while stepping forward with one leg.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!