If you've been wondering what Sam Pinto has been up to recently, then you'll be happy to hear that the model-actress is now a mommy, too! A couple of months after saying "I do" to basketball player Anthony Semerad, she has happily been raising her mini-me, baby Mia. There's been no shortage of adorable moments between the two, who you'll frequently spot matching OOTDs by the pool or near the shore. Scroll away for eight times they proved they're the most adorable pair of beach babes there is!
LOOK: 8 matching outfits we love from Sam Pinto and baby Mia
1. Sunny days call for frilly swimmies in fetching summery hues. Sam and her little one looked so good in their pink suits!
2. On another pool day, they went twinning in straw hats and ribbed white maillots. We can't get over how adorable Mia's little-sized hat looks!
3. The duo just can't get enough of pink! To switch things up, they decided to don a dainty, rosy-hued suits in their own choice of prints. While Sam was in a floral motif, Mia was bundled up in gingham. Adorable!
4. A seaside family dinner called for crisp all-white looks. Mia's bow headband totally suits her, and we love how her parents matched their beige bottoms, too.
5. Still on a neutrals scheme, Sam and her mini-me were looking extra fresh in their earth-toned tops.
6. There's no questioning that these two are mother and daughter. Even the smallest of details, like the ruffles on their shoulders, are enough to prove their stylish bond!
7. Yellow is a color that can instantly put a smile on your face, and that's exactly what the twosome is doing with their summer-ready 'fits!
8. Last Christmas was a special one for Sam, since it was her first one as a mom. To celebrate it, they went twinning in coordinating green frocks. Baby Mia was in a plaid onesie, and her mama was in a sultry emerald-hued slip dress.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!