We’re well into the second half of the year and a few months away before Christmas, yet Sam Pinto’s travels have us looking forward to the summertime again!
Sam jetted off to Queensland, Australia and Fiji with boyfriend Anthony Semerad, spending sunny days exploring Brisbane’s coastal city and its stunning Oceania beaches in the cutest oufits.
1. Sam looks ready to explore the beautiful city of Brisbane in warm neutrals, keeping it simple with a loose cropped sweater, linen pants, and open-toe sandals.
2. Sam’s outfit on Queensland’s Gold Coast proves that a cute sweater that just hangs loosely makes for an adorable cover-up at the beach!
3. Similarly, a button-down shirt also makes for a great beach companion. Simply wear it unbuttoned for covering up, then wear it off your arms when you want to show off that cute bikini top!
4. Never underestimate the appeal of a good headpiece! Sam sports an adorable straw hat to go with her bandeau top and shorts.
5. You can never go wrong with linen when it comes to traveling to somewhere warm. Sam wears an all-white emsemble courtesy of her off-shoulder top and drawstring shorts.