If you're a certified '90s kid, Sailor Moon has most likely been a part of your childhood, but what you probably didn't notice back then is that the outfits worn by the Sailor Scouts can actually pass off as officewear! For proof, check out this vlogger, Jean Dalida, who recreated some of the looks from the Japanese anime using her turtlenecks, slacks, and blazers.
If you're feeling a bit uninspired with your work wardrobe, try switching things up with these Sailor Moon-inspired outfit combinations below:
1. Instantly look taller by pairing a long-sleeved turtleneck with a midi pencil skirt.
2. Bust out a little black dress and cinch your waist with a leather belt. Finish with a structured blazer.
3. For casual Fridays, grab a V-neck sweater and tuck it into a black skirt!
4. Make your casual tops feel more office-appropriate by pairing it with a high-waisted pair of slacks.
5. Brave a freezing-cold office in this combo: A plain, neutral turtleneck and a colored pair of pants!
Watch the video below for more tips:
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.