It’s no secret vlogger Ry Velasco loves the beach– she has multiple YouTube videos showcasing her travels to Bali, Boracay, La Union, and Siargao. However, we have to admit that her seaside adventures aren’t the only things we're loving. We can all agree that the 22-year-old content creator has an effortless eye for spicing up beachwear. You'll rarely catch her settling for just a simple swimsuit: She’ll take beach essentials and spin them into an easy-breezy ensemble. Ry really keeps it sunny and sweet with these beach outfits, and we're definitely taking notes.
10 Beach OOTDs We're Stealing from Ry Velasco:
1. Ry may be keeping it simple with a plain white swimsuit, but she's jazzing it up with gold layered necklaces. That safari hat holds the promise of an adventure, too. As they say, dress for the day you want to have!
2. Ry really knows how to rock black and white! She pairs a clasp bikini top with a flowy polka dot skirt. To top off the classic look, don a cloth hat with subtle metal detailing.
3. Ry shines bright in this vibrant smocked bikini top that totally matches the mandarins on her tote bag. The speckled maxi skirt looks so comfy! She's proof that you can mix neons with neutrals, and we’re so here for it!
4. This paisley bandana two-piece is quite the chic set! We love the sultry gold hoop on the bikini top. The embroidery on her bucket hat ties quite nicely with her beaded bracelet!
5. Got a ruched tie-front bikini? Make sure to pair it with a stylish coverup. Ry's tortoise print coverup was the perfect pick. Of course, she's spicing up the ensemble with gold layered necklaces and oversized sunglasses.
6. Ry levels up this basic black one-piece (which every girl should own, by the way) with this classy silk headscarf that completes the look and makes her brown tresses pop!
7. This fiery red strappy bikini top's a standout! Ry paired it with black denim shorts for an easygoing look–the perfect ensemble for afternoon boating. So picturesque!
8. Ry's keeping it lowkey in a white bucket hat, black sunnies, and an asymmetrical one-piece that ties around the hip. But the true standout here is the singular cut out along the shoulder area which looks so flattering on her!
9. We'll forever love a pair of white trousers since they're so versatile. Ry pairs them with an olive green swimsuit halter top and effortlessly chic nude slip-ons.
10. See what we meant by white trousers being versatile? She paired it with the cutest dotty bikini top, a white bucket hat, and chunky slip-ons. She looks more than ready to sashay down sunny coasts!
It’s so clear to us that Ry Velasco, wherever she goes, will always travel with style and in style!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!