If you're a ruffle-loving bride, then you are in for a treat! We rounded up 12 wedding gowns you'd want to wear on your special day! Whether you're into a dramatic floor-grazing ruffled gown, or you want something frothy, light, but still volominous—even if you're just looking for just a dainty ruffled detail for your court house wedding, we got you covered! Keep scrolling and we promise there's a dress that's perfect for you.
1. Vania Romoff will you the best of both worlds in this simple but dramatic off-shoulder gown.
2. Lace bridal gowns never looked this good! We're swooning over the layers of ruffled lace fabric that we bet will look great for a summer wedding.
3. This flouncy tulle skirt is best for a gorgeous cathedral wedding!
4. If you're a bride looking for a clean and minimalist ruffle bridal dress, then this Carolina Herrera dress should be the one for you!
5. A great bridal dress is made out of three things: Luxe fabric, great fit, and lovely details. Check out this trifecta of a dress, complete with ruffles, of course!
6. Viktor & Rolf nails the ruffle wedding gown category with its eclectic mix of fabrics, giving this dress a unique look yet maintaining an elegant vibe.
7. Keep it light and frothy with this stunning tulle gown!
8. Ruffled dresses need not be over-the-top. Take it from Camille Co-Koro's adorable mini white frock!
9. Dreamy ruffled details like the one on this bridal gown will be the talk of the town once you walk down the aisle!
10. Monique Lhuillier has a grand take on ruffles. It involves a massive ruffled ball gown cascading into a dramatic train.
11. Want to wear a long sleeved dress but have no idea how to incorporate ruffles? Try adorning your sleeves with it for a stunning statement!
12. Ruffles will surely emphasize your decolletage!