Rhian Ramos’ trip to France wouldn’t be complete without her sharing double-tap-worthy OOTDs on the ‘gram! The actress made her stylish return to the picturesque city of Paris and the Côte d’Azur last May after visiting the popular destinations a year ago. Now, we have to admit that our feelings of wanderlust were only amplified after seeing all of her new, gorgeous posts! Rhian, acompanied by Miss Universe Philippines 2022 Celeste Cortesi and Miss Universe Philippines Tourism Michelle Dee, the fashionable trio made sure they're dressed to impress as they strolled around the fashion capital.
Known for her love of all things neutral, Rhian’s travel OOTDs naturally featured this timeless color scheme! However, the 31-year-old wasn’t afraid to veer away from her usual aesthetic and also incorporated fun colors and prints this time around! Keep scrolling as we round up all of the stylish OOTDs she wore on her European girl's trip.
Rhian Ramos’ Chic Outfits in France
1. What’s a visit to Paris without stopping for a quick snap outside the famed Café de Flore? Rhian made the most out of this moment by donning a casually cool OOTD featuring a floral puff-sleeved crop top contrasted by a pair of fitted denim jeans. It definitely made for the ideal ‘fit to grab brunch.
2. There’s nothing quite like a Parisian rooftop with a view of the Eiffel Tower along the city’s skyline! Wanting to highlight the iconic landmark, Rhian slipped into a coffee-colored dress to blend in with the neutral backdrop. The actress couldn’t resist showing a bit of skin with her frock’s side cutout and asymmetrical neckline but kept it well-balanced with its ankle-grazing hemline!
3. Rhian clearly enjoyed her time in Paris dressing up and taking photos in every photogenic nook and cranny! This time, the actress clad herself in a flowy, cream-colored ruffle dress that made her appear like a modern-day princess!
4. When in doubt, a tweed dress will never fail you! As she strolled the streets of Cannes, Rhian wore a textured dress in a jacquard mini dress with a sweetheart neckline and barely-there straps. The dainty dress drew attention to her gold jewelry, as it elevated her entire look. Harmonizing with the actress’ muted color palette was a white leather handbag and jacket that could be easily layered over.
5. At a quick rendezvous to Monaco for the Grand Prix, Rhian’s breezy chiffon pink dress was the perfect choice for the outdoor event! To complete her summer-ready OOTD, Rhian added a pair of cat-eye sunglasses to shield her eyes from the Riviera sun.
6. A matching coord set is a no-brainer ‘fit that can easily transition into a beach-ready cover-up! As seen here on Rhian, her coordinates had her looking incredibly chic out of the water as its bright, abstract pattern juxtaposed her solid-colored bikini.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!