Summer has officially begun and we’re ready to feast our eyes on gorgeous beach OOTD pegs courtesy of our fave influencers. Of course, Rhea Bue, Vina Guerrero, and Katt Valdez are back for another set of stylish island ‘fits as they hit the waves of Siargao.
You've already seen their monochromatic beach 'fits for their Boracay getaway. This time around, they chose to add fresh pops of color to their looks when they stayed at Villa Cali Siargao. Sure, neutrals and whites are a must at the beach, but donning some striking bright-colored bikinis will definitely level up your OOTDs for the ‘gram.
Below are Rhea Bue, Vina Guerrero, and Katt Valdez’s coolest looks in Siargao:
1. Flared denim shorts as cover-up? So cute! This style will transform your swimwear into a flirty ‘fit when you’re out to chill by the beach.
2. A black and white printed skirt looks even better when paired with a striking one-piece swimsuit. We love Katt’s deep-V maillot that looks great on her morena skin.
3. One daring look to try this season is a high-cut maillot—made even bolder if it comes in a striking color like tangerine!
4. A summer staple you should try to accessorize your look is a bandana! Katt paired hers with a marsala-hued maillot from Savvy Swim.
5. We're loving Vina's olive green tie-string maillot from Actiswim & Co. Interesting details like this will instantly give character to your overall beach look!
6. If you want to wear the cheekiest bikini this summer, take inspiration from Rhea’s ruffled top and thong set. Like her, add gold chains, dainty ear studs, and a pearl choker to elevate the look.
7. Here's another fun bikini set from Rhea! This time around, it’s a printed one from Black Bough Swim—and we're totally into its raspberry pink hue.