Is it just us, or has the quarantine stirred up intense daydreams of flawless streetwear? There’s nothing like heading out to strut in your favorite casual ensemble, and content creator Rhea Bue’s OOTDs surely feed that fantasy. The looks she features on her Instagram are bound to climb to the top of your streetwear pegs. Effortless silhouettes? Check. Neutrals? Check. A pop of something to catch your eye? Oh, check.
Crop tops and high-waisted baggy jeans are her mainstays, but we noticed that her sneaker picks sing the loudest. In case you're wondering which pair we're talking about, it's the Nike Air Jordan 1. This shoe is widely adored, and for good reason— the design is instantly recognizable, and it features padded lining, which makes it ideal for long strolls.
If you tend to forget that shoes can make or break an outfit, here’s your reminder. It’s a must to dress from the feet up, as they say! Once you've seen how Rhea styles her Jordan 1s, you'll want to cop one, too. Check out her outfits below:
1. A white bandeau top and high-waisted cotton shorts make her gray Jordans pop!
2. A pop of red and denim never clash. Ever.
3. Layer a navy blue knit over a crisp white button down, and keep the look neutral with a pair of black biker shorts. And, of course, catch the eye with a playful shoe.
4. Milk tea hues with baggy pants? Yes, please. Add a cute pair of mocha-colored sneakers? Sold!
5. The red deets from the hoodie and shoe give this minimalist ensemble an edge.
6. A basic tee-and-jean OOTD look extra cute with a pop of red sneaks.
Oh, by the way, Rhea's already created a vlog about her steadily-growing Jordan sneaker collection! Watch it below: