These days, we're all about outfits that are easy to put together. The main goal is to be comfy and to look cool is simply secondary. But what if I told you that you could do both: Look cute without really putting much effort.
I'm talking about dressing in monochromatic outfits! Wearing the same color palette from head to toe will instantly make you appear more put-together. Like you *really* gave much thought and effort to create a winning OOTD. Rei Germar has been spotted loving this trend, and I think her 'fits could serve as inspo for you!
Ahead, the best tonal outfits of Rei Germar that will inspire you dress up!
10 Cute Monochromatic Outfits, As Seen On Rei Germar
1. Black halter crop top + high waist contrast stitching black shorts
2. Black jacket + black racer top + black biker shorts + black bag + sneakers
3. White napkin top + white linen pants
4. White swimsuit + white trousers
5. Gray crop top + gray jogger pants
6. Mint green tube top + mint green skirt + lime green bag
7. Magenta crop top + magenta satin trousers + black sunnies + black nylon bag + logo sneakers
8. Tan knit cardigan + tan knit top + tan knit shorts
9. Black camisole + black contrast stitching jeans + red shoulder bag
10. Neon orange tie-dye bodysuit + fluorescent pants + camel bag + white sneakers
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.