Coordinate sets are definitely not new. It's been around so many seasons ago and has been buried with new trends since then. But, here's Rei Germar hinting for us to rekindle our love affair for the good old co-ords. And with her cool 'fits peppered in her 'gram, we're definitely giving it a second thought! Who can say no to the comfort and easy polish these pieces provide, right? Well, if you're looking for relaxed but put-together outfits for your daily looks, you've come to the right place!
Follow Rei's tips below and scroll a little more for a mini shopping list to get you started.
1. Bright co-ords? No problem! Pair them with neutrals to tone it down.
2. Hop on the print-on-print wagon via textured tweed sets that can pass off as a patterned pair.
3. Love tie dye? Say yes to these neutral-hued co-ords for a polished look.
4. Alternatively, pastel co-ords can be updated with a bright, neon tote.
5. Get co-ords in linen for a breezy outfit to wear in this tropical heat.
Ready to shop for your new go-to coordinates?
Piper co-ords, P1300, LOLA AND DAISIES
Pepper set, P2950, STYLE STAPLE, +63945296 8538â€¬
Hoodie and shorts set, P3000, PINKY PROMISE