Prom is a rite of passage for every teenager, and since we're all bound to take a stroll down memory lane a decade from now, it's crucial to pick the perfect dress for that night you'll never forget. Don't fret if you haven't met up with a designer yet because if time and moolah are causing setbacks, there's always the faster and easier way out: Go to your favorite stores! You'll be surprised at the amount of dazzling frocks you can purchase off the rack these days, and we already did the sorting for you. But before you head on to the gallery for a peek at our boutique picks, read on for a few things you need to remember when looking for the right dress.
- Go ahead wear bubble gum pink, mint green, or powder blue if that's what you want, because hey, you're only young once!
- It won't hurt to pick out one that you can dance the night in.
- Make sure you can breathe and eat in it! These two are crucial factors that define a perfect dress.
- No matter what you choose, make sure that your dress is you.
- It doesn't matter if it's long or short, made of airy chiffon or sparkly sequins, candy pink or stark black because at the end of the day what matters most is that you're comfortable in what you're wearing and you're able to have fun.
- Most importantly, fit is everything.
Head on to the photo gallery for our picks.