It’s only been a couple of days since R’Bonney Gabriel was crowned as Miss Universe and became the first Filipino-American to win the title. The USA representative wowed the judges with her grace, magnetism, and wit–characteristics required to fulfill what is currently her role as a spokesperson.
Before she officially begins her work around the globe, R’Bonney has been busy with ‘media week,’ hopping from one newsroom to another to share her pageant experience and thoughts about the future. Staying true to her bold and playful sense of style, the 28-year-old opts for elevated casual pieces that are also a riff on the hottest trends–think sky-high boots, smart collars, and a whole lotta sparkle.
Check out all of her fabulous OOTDs right here:
1. R’Bonney started strong in a red-hot monochromatic ensemble to signal her reign as the newest Miss Universe. She cinched a leather trench coat with a Gucci GG Marmont belt, all accented with tall snakeskin boots.
2. Not one to miss the chance to uphold her advocacy for sustainable fashion, R’Bonney donned a beautiful fringe top made with upcycled plastic which she paired with sparkly sheer pants for extra glamour.
3. The statuesque model took to the streets of New York (where her new apartment is!) wearing an all-white look that’s classic yet fresh thanks to minimal accessories and pointy boots. Her choice of gold accents was definitely chic, too!
4. Perhaps one of her most adventurous outfits to date is this faux fur-trimmed leather midi-coat which gave off retro vibes. When removed, it reveals a military-inspired dress with mock pockets and a sharp collar that added an edgy touch.
5. Sometimes, simplicity is key, and R’Bonney understands the power of a pared-down look. For her Good Morning America guesting, she came dressed in a midriff-baring jumpsuit rendered in a divine midnight blue color that was enough to turn heads.
6. In what could be a nod to 2023’s Pantone color of the year, R’Bonney recently wore a vibrant magenta pantsuit. Paired with dainty jewelry and white pumps, the outfit was simple yet still on-trend! Barbie-core but refined.