Truth be told: Seoul is one of the most fashionable cities in the world. It’s a place where you can wear whatever makes you confident and you’ll never be over or underdressed. So when Raiza Contawi jetted off to South Korea, we made sure to take note of her effortlessly chic OOTDs for our future trip to the Land of the Morning Calm.
Ahead, we round up the YouTuber’s stylish travel ‘fits!
Raiza Contawi’s Effortlessly Chic OOTDs in South Korea
1. Raiza kept it simple but striking with the basics: light-wash denim jeans and midriff-baring tank top! She completed her 'fit with a bucket hat, which perfectly complemented her cool girl style.
2. Low-waist pants are back, and this OOTD from our fave YouTuber is proof! For cocktail hour, she opted for an off-shoulder criss-cross top and paired it with loose black trousers.
3. When in doubt, you can never go wrong with black! Raiza veered away from neutral tones and went for a polished all-black ensemble, keeping it laidback with her blazer unbuttoned.
4. Switch up your style by adding a pair of knee-high boots to your collection! It’s a versatile piece that you can wear with dresses, skirts, or—if you’re like Raiza—even sweaters too!
5. Neutral ‘fits are always in, and the YouTuber rocked the trend with her black-and-white OOTD. She donned a halter top, a pair of shorts, and some ankle boots. To show off her sexy back, she tied her tresses in a high ponytail like a popstar!
Which outfit is your favorite?
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!