Best known for her relatable skits and down-to-earth charm, Rain Matienzo has become a fixture on our TikTok for-you-pages. From being the "conyo girl" to the "trophy wife", the 20-year-old content creator never fails to make us adore her. Currently, she's expanding her horizons as an actress, portraying Rhian Ramos' bestie in GMA's Artikulo 247. Talk about a success story!
Today, we're zeroing in on Rain's endearing fashion sense. Like many people her age, the former courtside reporter is not one to shy away from crop tops, trendy oversized fits and a bevy of sneakers. For anyone looking to replicate her girl-next-door style, scroll away!
LOOK: 8 Casual Outfits We Love from Rain Matienzo
1. When in doubt, go for a tank top and shorts. Here, the TikToker tucked in a black spaghetti-strap top into a belted pair of cargo shorts to keep her cool while sight-seeing.
2. A surefire way to add some spice to your day-to-day looks is to go for some color-blocking. Rain went full RGB (red-green-blue, ICYDK) with her crop top and jeans 'fit. Her lime-hued cap, seashell necklace, and tinted frames really took things up a notch.
3. Teaming together a black top, denim jeans, and white sneakers is a style formula anyone can master. The Kapuso actress dressed down her black blouse with the go-to combo, and also had a scrunchie ready on hand.
4. Giving a little nod to the '70s, Rain tied up her floral polo and coupled it with some wide leg jeans that draped over her dad sneakers. So groovy!
5. Got "nothing to wear" for a night out? Rain's here to show you that a silky handkerchief or scarf can be tied around your bod as a sultry top! Pair it with baggy jeans and sneakers, and you're ready to dance the night away.
6. This rising star really seems to love her pair of white pants and dad sneakers, and hey, we can see why! They really do go well with anything. For another occasion, she wore the two with a crop top and a flowy polo for a casual black-and-white look.
7. Green is the color of the moment, and Rain is not missing out on the trend! She rocked a pair of cargo pants with a long-sleeved top and sneakers, and stacked on the bling for a cool girl-worthy outfit.
8. Rain, of course, still knows how to dress up beyond just sneakers and jeans. We particularly love this earth-toned summery 'fit of hers. It consisted of a tank top and tiered maxi skirt duo, and was capped off with a Fendi handbag and strappy sandals.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!