The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the case of the Pacquiao girls. Jinkee Pacquiao’s love for luxury items has definitely been inherited by her daughters. While we’ve already delved into her eldest Mary’s chic designer OOTDs, it seems that Jinkee’s other daughter Queenie Pacquiao is equally fond of high-end pieces. Much like her older sister, she also has her own modern iteration when it comes to her ensembles and chooses to elevate them with classic designer finds that truly make her a budding style star in the making!
Scroll down below where we charter all her cute and casual OOTDs that feature her favorite luxury items.
Queenie Pacquiao’s Cute and Casual Designer OOTDs
1. For a balanced OOTD, do as Queenie does and partner a bright-colored top with a neutral pair of bottoms. Here, the 13-year-old sported a yellow and pink monogrammed Louis Vuitton tee together with a flattering pair of white pants. To up the ante, she accessorized with the crystal-embellished Prada Hobo Re-Edition in pink.
2. As if we needed any more proof of the versatility of white pants, Queenie was spotted wearing the same pair as before, except this time with a green and red striped Prada turtleneck top. She added a pair of orange platform shoes to her 'fit and opted for a white Jacquemus Le Chiquito purse.
2. We found Queenie posing serenely by Santa Monica Bay wearing a comfy yet ever so stylish ‘fit. She went for a loose button-down shirt over a white top and styled them with frayed khaki trousers. She then slipped into a classic pair of white Hermès Oran Sandals to finish off her ensemble.
4. The Y2K fashion trend is definitely a favorite aesthetic among the Gen Z crowd. As seen here on Queenie, she channeled her own early aughts-inspired look with a black and pink monogrammed Louis Vuitton t-shirt. She paired this with purple velour track pants to channel her inner Paris Hilton.
5. Besides apparel, Queenie also has a few go-to pieces of designer jewelry! The ones we’ve seen in her collection so far are the Sweet Alhambra Heart Pendant from Van Cleef & Arpels and the Cartier Juste un Clou bracelet.
6. While strolling around Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Queenie elevated her casual v-neck blouse and denim bottoms combo with a Dior Saddle bag and some dainty jewelry.
7. Toting the same designer arm candy, this time around, Queenie teamed it with a white woven Chanel logo tee and a denim mini skirt. So cute!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!