Here's some good news for all of you Lord of the Rings fans: The fantastical franchise set in "Middle Earth" now has a prequel TV series! Titled as The Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power, the Prime Video-exclusive show had its official Southeast Asian premiere in Singapore last September 1. Among the star-studded guest list were a slew of our very own Filipino celebrities and influencers, who certainly didn't disappoint with their looks on the blue carpet. Check out what they wore below:
LOOK: Filipino Celebrities at the Prime Video Rings of Power Premiere
1. As the official ambassador of Prime Video in the Philippines, Anne Curtis was of course in attendance. She exuded classic glamour in a Gucci column dress that featured clasps down the bodice and a feathery trim on the skirt. Her Diagold drop earrings and slicked back ponytail completed the stunning ensemble.
2. Anne's It's Showtime co-host Karylle Yuzon also made an appearance at the premiere, clad in a gorgeous fuchsia ball gown by Debbie Co. The sweetheart neckline flaunted the singer's decolletage, while the frock's off-the-shoulder puff sleeves added extra oomph to her look.
3. Our gurl Mimiyuuuh always, always serves looks—after all, we didn't name her one of our Most Influential Style Icons for nothing! To the high-profile event, she slipped into an iridescent backless green dress by Rajo Laurel that features impeccable beadwork!
4. Hostess with the mostest Jaz Reyes brought her maximalist style to the premiere via a regal Job Dacon creation. The black frock featured structured shoulders, a sheer peek-a-boo detail that looked like a thigh-high slit, and some black petal appliques. So cool!
5. Here's Angelique Manto proving that hubadera ensembles can definitely look classy. She embodied her inner bombshell in a black Bonita Penaranda column dress with triangle-shaped panels showing off her toned bod. She completed the 'fit with glittery opera gloves for good measure.
6. Another cool girl in attedance was Issa Pressman, who resembled a queen in a sleeveless forest green gown. The piece de resistance of her outfit, though, has got to be her oval-shaped statement earrings, plus her array of rings and bracelets.
7. Looking as swoon-worthy as ever on the blue carpet was Donny Pangilinan, who donned a navy Peter Lyle Foz suit, Prada loafers, and a black bowtie.
8. Yet again making another fashion statement was Jericho Rosales in a boxy Prada suit, which he completed with Matrix-like black shades.
9. The heartthrob of all heartthrobs, Piolo Pascual also showed up to the premiere wearing a polished suede suit.
10. Not missing out on all the fun was Richard Juan, who opted for a boxy gray belted blazer with matching wide-legged trousers.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!