We love watching Loisa Andalio's acting prowess and charismatic wit on-screen. But when she's not around the cameras, we're usually on the lookout for her understated OOTDs. We typically spot her wearing simple and dainty 'fits! Think plain tops, fine jewelry, and lots of denim.
If you're also a low-key girl who resonates with her less-is-more fashion taste, we've rounded up some of her most prettiest OOTDs below. Screenshot your fave pegs as you scroll!
1. If you like romantic pieces, invest in a dainty LWD like Loisa's. Pair it with some slides and a matching purse to keep the look minimal.
2. A black tube top is a wardrobe staple that looks great with nearly every piece in your closet. A big fan of neutral staples, Loisa pairs hers with simple denim overalls.
As Loisa demonstrates, skinny jeans and knit tops are practically made for each other. A simple yet chic ensemble!
4. Eager to try out the preppy trend? Take notes from Loisa's cute turtleneck and mini skirt combo!
5. When it's extra hot out, go for an asymmetrical top and good old denim shorts. Loisa elevates the basic 'fit with dainty accessories that enhance her skin's golden complexion.
6. FYI, wearing subdued tones doesn't have to be boring. Take it from Loisa, who looks every bit like a model off-duty in a plain white tee and khaki pants.
7. A matching sweater and joggers set is perfect for lazy mornings and impromptu errand days. For that youthful pop of color, Loisa even wears hers with neon green sneakers.
8. Loisa's tip: Layer a buttondown over a cheeky bralette for added coverage. Cap off the casual look with high-waisted jeans and chunky shoes.
* This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!