If you want an effortless beach babe look, your best bet is a summer-ready dress. You've probably spotted it on your IG feed before: Airy fabrics, dainty prints, and soft silhouettes that channel casual elegance. With this classic beach fave, you don't have to sacrifice comfort to look like a sun goddess. This easy-breezy piece requires zero effort to style, but we've rounded up eight celeb OOTDs for your reference just in case.
LOOK: 8 Summer-Ready Dresses for Your Next Beach OOTD
1. The queen of summer dresses herself, Andrea Brillantes dazzles in this printed white number. Paired with fine jewelry and crimped hair, this ensemble is surely a winner in our books.
2. Keep things low-key with a neutral midi dress like Gabbi Garcia's. It's a naturally chic piece that never fails to turn heads.
3. Sexy in the subtlest way possible, a backless dress is a must for every wardrobe. Maris Racal wears hers in a muted purple hue that hugs all of her curves.
4. If you're too shy to go sleeveless, opt for an airy puff-sleeved dress. As seen on Barbie Imperial, it's an elegant piece that flatters your best features effortlessly
6. In typical girl-next-door fashion, Angelina Cruz strolls by the shoreline in a bright blue dress. FYI, this kind of ruching hugs all your curves like a retro '90s bodycon, minus the unpleasant organ squeezing, of course.
7. When we think of watching sunsets by the beach, a white maxi dress is practically a non-negotiable. Here, Kyline Alcantara demonstrates that the staple looks breathtaking even with very little styling.
8. This 'fit will tell you all you need to know about Sue Ramirez's style: Fun, laidback, and unapologetically bold. We always love a mixed print dress, especially when it's worn with a matching bandana!
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!