Have you been feeling extra lazy to dress up for work? Sometimes, all it takes is one quick scroll through your Instagram feed, Pinterest board, or, in this case, a rundown of power Pinays with impeccable style to get you out of your fashion rut! Check out some of the style tips we've learned from these chic career women:
1. Try on a colored suit to show that, while you mean business, you're also a fun boss.
2. An all-black outfit is a classic workwear option, but you can make it more striking by pairing a black top with a pair of lengthening, wide-legged pants.
3. On casual Fridays when you can opt to wear jeans to work, slip on a sleek pair of pointed shoes to balance out the casual appeal of your denims.
4. Jewel tones like emerald, sapphire, and burgundy are fun yet sophisticated color choices for your daily work trousers.
5. During important office events, put on a white top and a pair of white pants that give you a distinct, refined look.
6. Or, you can throw in clean patterns to add a bit of flair to your outfit.
Take cues from these ladies and team it up with barely-there colored heels for another leg-lengthening hack.
7. Don't restrict your T-shirts for your day offs. Wear them with a breezy midi skirt for a combo that lets you get things done with class.
8. If you easily get cold, a turtleneck blouse and a colored pair of paperbag or cigarette pants is a style formula that will keep you warm and stylish.
9. If you think you're running out of things to wear, focus on putting together fail-proof color combinations instead: a white top with sand-colored trousers look neat and professional.
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.