So you've got no one else around to take your OOTD for you, or maybe you just prefer flaunting shiny details up close—either way, do your thing in style! A well-thought-out selfie can garner just as many admiring likes as a picturesque full-bod outfit pic...as long as you've got the right accessories to keep it interesting. Here, some pose pegs to try now:
1. Elevate your pout and flaunt a ring or two by oh-so-cutely squishing your own cheeks. Budding beauty Claudia Barretto demonstrates.
2. No one makes us crave for extra ear piercings like Heart Evangelista does. She just makes decking on baubles look far beyond glam.
3. High up on this year's list of rather odd bag trends is dangling a tiny purse around your neck. Call it advanced necklace layering? Whatever the case, work it a la Sarah Lahbati.
4. Renee de Guzman's nailing both the tricky statement headband lewk and the Instagram-famous migraine in one swift go.
5. A quick way to win hearts: Find a lush flower field, then prop some cool retro-future sunnies up on your head. Learn from Rei Germar.
6. A mirror snap works great, too! It's Mari Jasmine's preferred route to showing that her dainty straw sunhat goes perfectly with those rustic interiors.
7. Speaking of reflections, peep Nadine Lustre flexing her Skechers wristwatch via a gritty-cool flash photo.
8. The only appropriate time to ever keep your chin down is when putting your hair clip action on display. Prop an arm up for extra bangle milage, says Marianne Theodorsen.
9. Courtney Trop's half-face shot with a fun dash of silky print veers on the more unique spectrum of options.
10. No makeup, no problem. Simply tell all your followers to talk to the (bejeweled) hand.